Eid ul Fitr will be on Thursday, May 13th, 2021
There will be four (4) Eid prayers indoors at ISB / Masjid Al-Rahmah. You must register for the prayer that you want to attend. Each prayer will have limited capacity and pre-registration is required each family member attending must be included in registration.
** You may be turned away if you arrive without pre-registration and prayer hall is at capacity **
Click here to Register to attend Prayer # 3 at 10:00 AM (full)
In order to attend, we ask the following:
- Please be timely
- Members of the same household should carpool together
- Do not come if you or anyone in your house is sick or was sick or was recently hospitalized
- Do not come if you have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days (2 weeks)
- No socializing before or after salah
- Please avoid crowding
- Please head to your cars immediately after the prayer has concluded – while maintaining 6 feet social distancing
- Please follow the directions of our volunteers, security staff and Police
- Be kind to our volunteers who are sacrificing time with their families to help bring you a safe and pleasant experience
In order to protect our congregants, the following rules will be strictly enforced:
- No Mask No Entry
- Masks must remain on at all times inside and outside of our facility
- Prayer rugs are required
- No socializing or gathering on ISB property
- Please refrain from hugging and physically embracing
Zakat and Donations
- Zakat al-Fitr is $10 per person, adult or child, in the household. Please pay your amount before Eid or latest before praying your Eid prayers so that the funds can be distributed quickly. Please pay online today.
- Fidya is $10 for each missed fast. It is for people who cannot fast and will not be able to make up the fast any other time, due to a chronic health condition.
- Kaffarah applies for each deliberately missed/intentionally broken fast during Ramadan. The person must fast for 2 months consecutively or they must feed 60 people. To feed 60 people at a rate of $10/person (average cost of a meal) is $600 per fast.
- Do you still have Zakat ul-Maal left to donate? We are in the final hours of Ramadan, which is the best time to pledge or give your zakat to a charity of your choice or directly to someone in need. If you would like to give your Zakat to the Islamic Society of Baltimore for distribution, please click here now.
ISB mobile app
- Download it today and stay updated on updates & announcements
Praying at home? Use this guide: