| DAY OF ARAFAT: MONDAY, JULY 19th |
| EID AL-ADHA: TUESDAY, JULY 20th |
Eid Mubarak from the Islamic Society of Baltimore!
May Allah (swt) accept all our qiyaam, sayaam and forgive our shortcomings, iA. Ameen.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore (ISB) will host Eid prayer on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at our facility. Please following these safety guidelines if you plan on attending Eid prayers:
- If you are sick, please do not come – pray at home instead.
- Masks are required at all times – no mask, no entry.
- Masks must remain on at all times inside and outside of our facility
- Prayer rugs are encouraged
- Do wudhu at home
Please also note that ISB will not be providing any offsite parking or shuttle service this Eid.
Eid Prayers (similar setup to Jumuah):
(If you are praying at home, please scroll down to see our Guide to Praying Eid Salah at Home)
1st prayer – 7:00 am
2nd prayer – 9:00 am
3rd prayer – 11:00 am
Please follow these rules on the day of Eid:
- Please be timely – arrive at least 15-30 minutes before the prayer for parking and space accommodations.
- Members of the same household should carpool together
- Come with wudu
- Please avoid crowding
- Please be patient and wait for the next salah if we reach capacity
- Please follow the directions of our volunteers, ISB Security staff and Baltimore County Police
- Be kind to our volunteers who are sacrificing time with their families to help bring you a safe and pleasant experience
Udhiya / Qurbani:
Looking to donate your Qurbani? Let ISB do your Qurbani for you. We have partnered with trusted organizations to sacrifice animals locally and distribute meat to families in need within the region. Click here to get started.
ISB mobile app:
- Download it today and stay updated on updates & announcements
Praying at home? Use this guide:
Celebrate with ISB on Saturday July 24th
To make a donation towards ISB operations, any of the services, construction, or our community support funds, please visit the ISB donation portal