Alhamdulillah, it’s that time of the year again. The ISB Umrah trip is back, but closing soon! As of February 10th we have 15 seats left.
This year, our trip will be led by our Imam Ismet Akcin and a special guest scholar, Dr. Farhan Abdul Azeez, who was at ISB recently and taught the “Sweetness of Salah” class.
We will insha’Allah embark on a 9 day trip on March 29th and spend 4 days in Madinah and 4 days in Makkah.
Our 5 Star $2,197* Package includes the following:
- Direct Flights via Saudia Airlines
- Hotels (Swissotel Clocktower or similar in Makkah, Grand Mercure or similar in Madina)
- Breakfast buffet every day
- Ziyarah in Madina
- Special Seerah Museum tour in Madina
- Great lectures and guidance from our Group leads (Imam Ismet & Dr. Farhan)
- Special guest lectures from Sh. Muhammad Faqih and Sh. Haseeb Noor)
- Bus Transportation to and from the airport in Madina and Jeddah
- Standard Visa Processing
*The $2,197 price is based on a Quad Occupancy Room. If you would like for a Triple or Double occupancy, the prices are $2,397 for Triple and $2,597 for Double.
Join us and get spiritually rejuvenated in time for Ramadan. There are limited seats for the trip and it will be first come/first served. To register, visit the link below to fill out an application. The deadline to register & pay for this trip is February 28th (or until all spots are filled).
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the Contact Us form (select group “ISB Umrah Team” from the recipient list).