Alhamdulillah, the ISB Umrah trip is back! And this time, we will be visiting the Blue Mosque in Turkey as well.
Led by our own Imam – Qari Ismet Akcin – we will Insha’Allah embark on a 9 day trip on April 13th and spend 3 days in Istanbul, 3 days in Madina, and 3 days in Makkah. This trip will coincide with the Al-Rahmah School spring break.
Our 5 Star $2,200* package includes the following:
- Flights via Turkish Airlines
- Hotels (Swissotel Clocktower or similar in Makkah, Movenpick or similar in Madina)
- Breakfast buffet every day
- Ziyarah in Madina
- A Unique Turkish Dinner experience in Istanbul
- Bus Transportation to and from the airport in Madina, Jeddah, and Istanbul
- Standard Visa Processing
*The $2,200 price is based on a Quad Occupancy Room. If you would like for a Triple or Double occupancy, the prices are $2,395 for Triple and $2,595 for Double.
Join us and get spiritually rejuvenated in time for Ramadan. There are limited seats for the trip and it will be first come/first served. The deadline to register & pay for this trip is February 28th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the Contact Us form (select group “ISB Umrah Team” from the list).