| EID-UL-FITR: TUESDAY, JUNE 4th |
| EID PRAYERS: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am |
Eid Mubarak from the Islamic Society of Baltimore!
May Allah (swt) accept all our qiyaam, sayaam and forgive our shortcomings, iA. Ameen.
Can you volunteer on Eid day? We need help with parking, greeting, facility setup and more. Please sign-up at isb.org/volunteer and join the ISB Volunteers WhatsApp group if you can help.
Until then, please read the announcements below, especially about parking, overflow and the overflow shuttle services.
1st Prayer – 7:30 AM (Khateeb: Dr. Maqbool Patel)
2nd Prayer – 9:30 AM (Khateeb: Sh. Saad Baig
3rd Prayer – 11:30 AM (Khateeb: Imam Ismet Akcin)
*Remember, the khutbah (sermon) will be after the salah (prayer).
Zakat and Donations
- Zakat al-Fitr is $10 per person, adult or child, in the household. Please pay your amount before the Eid prayers so that the funds can be distributed quickly. Please pay online today.
- Do you still have Zakat ul-Maal left to donate? We are in the final hours of Ramadan, which is the best time to pledge or give your zakat to a charity of your choice or directly to someone in need. If you would like to give your Zakat to the Islamic Society of Baltimore for distribution, please click here now.
- We thank the community for their continued support of the various programs and services at ISB. Help us in continuing improving and expanding with a donation today. This is a great time to contribute at least $20 towards operating costs or towards our construction fund – Donate!
ISB mobile app:
- Download it today and stay updated on updates & announcements
Parking & Overflow Shuttle service:
- We will give priority to carpooling (HOV 3+) and those with Disabled Parking permits for on-site parking (main lot).
- We also have a free air-conditioned shuttle service every 10 minutes to / from overflow parking near the AMC Theatre in Security Square Mall from 6:30 AM – 1:00 PM (see map below).
- Do not arrive late – we will make all attempts to start prayers on time!
Eid Parking & Safety Reminders
- Carpool – Parking inside the ISB lot on Eid will be for seniors/elderly, disabled (with “Disabled Driver” tag) and HOV-3 only.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes early – Free shuttle service will be available for your convenience from Security Square Mall parking lot.
- To avoid police tickets and towing, please do not park alongside Johnnycake road, in a fire lane, or block any neighbors access.
- For everyone’s safety, all children must be under the supervision of a parent/guardian at all times.
- Do not encourage or give any money to the organized group of beggars/panhandlers that may be present. Refer anyone asking for money to the ISB Office or a Council member for Zakat assistance.
- Be continuously aware of directions from Parking & Security personnel. Please follow them!
- Let’s work together to keep Allah’s house clean – please pick-up and dispose of any trash properly.
Refreshments & Goodie Bags: Refreshments and water will be available outside for all community members after each Eid prayer. Please stop by for your sweet treats!
Eid Filter on Snapchat: When on-site for Eid prayers, don’t forget to share your Eid story with your friends using our ISB Eid day filter on Snapchat.