The first day of Dhul Hijjah is Friday, August 2nd, 2019 and the day of Arafat will be on Saturday, August 10th, 2019
Eid ul Adha will be on Sunday, August 11, 2019.
ISB mobile app: Download it today and stay updated on updates & announcements via push notification.
Volunteers needed: Volunteer with ISB and help out at Eid! We need more sisters volunteering!
Blessings of the 1st 10 days of Dhul Hijjah
It is narrated from Ibn Umar that the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings of Allah and Peace be upon him) said: “There aren’t any days greater, nor any days in which deeds done in them are more beloved to Allah, the Most High, than these ten days (of Dhul-Hijjah). So, increase in them the saying of Tahleel (La Ilaaha illa Allah), and Takbeer (Allah Akbar) and Tahmeed (al-Hamdu li-llah)” [Musnad Imaam Ahmad]
Take the Eid survey (survey becomes active 9am on Eid day) here: Eid ul-Adha Feedback Survey
Eid Prayers at ISB/Masjid Al-Rahmah on Sunday August 11th, 2019:
- 1st prayer – 7:30 am
- 2nd prayer – 9:30 am
- 3rd prayer – 11:30 am
*Please arrive 25 to 30 minutes early to avoid traffic congestion & use our overflow parking with shuttle service.
Takbeeraat: These should be recited after each prayer, starting from Fajr on Monday ending at Asr on Friday. Download the Eid Takbeerat: www.isb.org/takbeer
Onsite & Offsite Parking | Carpooling | Shuttle service:
- Please carpool and arrive at least 30 minutes early.
- Only HOV 2+ (2 or more persons) vehicles will be allowed to park on-site.
- Exceptions: senior citizens & handicapped community members.
- We also have shuttle service every 5 minutes between ISB and our Security Mall overflow location (parking near AMC Theater).
- County police will be monitoring surrounding neighborhoods for parking and traffic violations.
- Listen to instructions from parking volunteers, security staff and police officers.
Neighborhood Courtesy Reminder:
- Do not park in or block driveways of any neighborhood houses!
- Do not drive over any neighborhood lawns!
- Do not park your vehicle on the road or on the sidewalks!
Refreshments: Complimentary refreshments will be available outside for all community members after each Eid prayer. Please stop by the booth!
Eid Filter on Snapchat When on-site for Eid prayers, don’t forget to share your story with your friends using our Eid day filter.