The ISB Gymnasium is available by reservation only for recreational activities:
- Weekdays (M – Fr) from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
- Weekends (Sat – Sun) from 12:00pm to 10:00pm
Availability is conditional based upon other programs/activities/reservations.
– We reserve the right to check all bags
– Not liable for any lost or stolen belongings
– Attire must conform to Islamic etiquette
– Breaking of any rules is grounds for removal from premises. Anyone dismissed 3 times will not be allowed to return until situation is reviewed by ISB Council.
– No shorts and/or sleeveless shirts
– No hard shoes/Must wear sneakers at all times
– Must wear shirt and proper Islamic attire at all time
– Bring two sets of clothing (one to play, one to pray)
Rules of Conduct
– No smoking and/or chewing gum
– No cursing and/or fighting
– No argument and/or swearing
– No drugs and/or alcohol
– No glass and/or sharp objects
– No bicycle and/or roller blades
– No profanity and/or foul language
– No hanging, tugging, pulling and/or swinging on the basketball rims
– No playing during prayer times
– Must stop playing 10 minutes before Salat (prayer)
– Must adhere to assigned time slot